Fingertip's Spring ’23 update focuses on bug fixes and Salesforce Spring '23 compatibility.
The updated Salesforce platform that Fingertip is running on provides even better security and performance.
NOTE: All Fingertip users will be forced into enabling MFA in Salesforce's Summer '23 Release, but you can already enable MFA with the details below. Read more about MFA from Salesforce's public materials.
Here are our guides to setting up MFA with Fingertip:
- Fixed a filter popup UI issues
- Fixed a validation issue in people sub tab for plan record
- Fixed an UI issue of Plan Items tab buttons
- Fixed a filter popup UI alignment issue
- Fixed an issue of process icon alignment
- Fixed a hierarchy issue in items tab for specific object
- Fixed a validation issue in people sub tab for decision record
- Fixed an issue related to notes in the summary tab
- Fixed an icon alignment issue in the decision summary tab
- Fixed an issue of field getting reset in Gantt View
- Fixed an issue of field getting reset in propose popup
- Fixed an UI issue of the decision when it's opened in taxonomy tab.
- Fixed an UI alignment issue in the taxonomy for decision
If you didn't find a feature or a fix you were waiting for, leave us a request and it might just find its way to the next release!