Fingertip's Summer ’22 update focuses on bug fixes and Salesforce Summer ’22 compatibility.
The updated Salesforce platform that Fingertip is running on provides even better security and performance.
We are reducing the amount of visual clutter and making the app easier to use. Decision making, planning and alignment is easier than ever before!
Multi-factor authentication (MFA) is a simple, effective way to protect against cyber threats such as phishing attacks, which affect businesses everywhere. We are recommending all our customers to waste no time in enabling Multi-factor authentication to ensure your business critical data is protected.
All Fingertip users will be forced into enabling MFA in Salesforce's Autumn '23 Release, but you can already enable MFA with the details below. Read more about MFA from Salesforce's public materials.
Here are our guides to setting up MFA with Fingertip:
For ADMIN: Enabling Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) in Fingertip
For USER: Setting up Multi-Factor authentication using an Authenticator App
- Fixed an issue of component error in edit decision popup from home
- Fixed an issue of sub task parent icon loading
- Fixed the issue on cloned records field visibility inside the plan items tab
- Fixed an issue of decision people update in the card view
- Fixed an issue on Plan tab informed role filters
- Fixed a wrap text issue inside PDF
- Fixed an issue of hovering text in the approval tab
- Fixed an issue on Decision tab informed role filters
- Fixed an issue of component error while opening the decision preview
- Fixed an issue of component error while giving relevance
- Fixed an issue of related to column update
- Fixed an issue on related record of mass clone
- Fixed an issue on mass delete in the mass edit popup
- Fixed a toast label issue on deleting the record
- Fixed an issue of the component error in the intersection
- Fixed a component error while opening the record from the taxonomy
- Fixed an UI issue in the plan record action menu
- Fixed an UI issue in the decision record action menu
If you didn't find a feature or a fix you were waiting for, leave us a request and it might just find its way to the next release!