Did you upload the wrong file? Do you have a newer version of the file? Is your file name hard to be recognized? In Fingertip, there is a way to edit your file details with few clicks. Let's get started!
Changing / uploading a newer version of the file
There is a few places to do this. One is from the Files tab where you can see all of your files in a list. The second option is inside a Decision or Plan record, if you have attached any files to them already. Wherever you are, the process is the same.
- Next to your file, there is a dropdown arrow (). Click on it.
- Select Upload New Version from the popup list.
- Locate the file that you want to change the old file to and open it.
- Describe in the comment field what changes you have made (optional).
- Click Upload.
Editing file details
To edit the name and description of the file:
- Click on the dropdown button () next to the file that you want to modify.
- Select Edit File Details from the popup list.
- Do your changes to the file title and description.
- Click Save.