Gamification is a fun-loving race where teammates collect points or other immaterial rewards while still getting everyday work done. Fingertip Gamification solution covers a holistic approach to design a gamification rule system for an organization, which reinforces habit creation and working culture.
- Kick-off the Gamification Program by learning the gamification principles and identifying the Early-Mid-Late Games.
- Align Games to your strategic and sales targets and ensure that Gamification contributes to your business goals. Pros and Cons analysis opens the human interest and psychological factors.
- Build the management system to support the Gamification Program. It’s highly important to have clear governance, leadership engagement and practices ready when Gamification is launched.
- Gamification Design workshops target building gamification backlog, make games designs and learn to configure the Gamification Engine.
- Every new game is an opportunity to build something new and special into the organization. Therefore the reward and recognition system is carefully designed and spiced with surprising elements.
- In the lessons learned workshop we evaluate the impact of gamification to objectives and working culture.
- After the first joint Games we transfer the game design and administration knowledge to your administrators.