In Fingertip, Public Groups can be used to add multiple people to a record at once. If you select a public group, the people are fetched automatically from the group and they will all have access to the record. Public Groups are a handy way to manage groups of people so that you don’t need to type each name separately.
- Click on the cogwheel on the top right of your screen. Click Setup.
- Navigate to Public Groups under Users (use the search function, it’s handy!)
- Name the Group.
- Change Search for Users and search for the users you want to add to the Group.
- Select the users you want to add and click the Add arrow to move them to Selected Members.
- When all the users you want to add are in the Selected Members section, click Save.