Approving a Decision
1. To make the decision, click the Decide-phase on the life cycle or the Approve-button next to the action menu. When you are content with the amount of participation of others, you can make the decision.
2. Review the contents, stances and possible comments from the approval-popup before making your final decision.
3. Approve the decision to move the Decision to the next life cycle phase
Giving a Stance
When you are requested to collaborate on a Decision, you will be prompted to support or oppose to the decision proposal.
1. Give your stance from the Decision item by using the Stance button or using the ”Support or Oppose” button on a Decision card
2. Review the contents, stances and possible comments from the approval-popup before giving your stance.
3. Support or oppose the decision