As a user it is important to be able to adjust the amount of email notifications you are receiving.
We are all different and thus have different opinions on how much or little one wants to receive email notifications from the system.
To change your preferred email notification settings:
- Click on your profile picture in the corner to open the My Profile -menu.
- Click on Settings.
- Select Chatter from the list on the left.
- Click on Email Notifications.
- If you want to fully remove the email notifications, uncheck the Receive emails -checkbox (The only email you will not be able to disable is the Decision Stance email).
- If you want to customize but not remove the notifications, then select the notifications you want or do not want to receive by checking/unchecking the relevant checkboxes.
- Click Save.
Now you should receive only the notifications you want. Remember that you can always change these settings again.