Decision making is not only about the action of making a decision, but rather the entire process; Draft, Share, Propose & Decide, Execute, Evaluate, Close.
From describing the decision all the way to closing it, all that is relevant is included in the life cycle. The life cycle of a decision is the basis for better decision making quality.
Create decisions to share them with your colleagues and collaborate to find a good solution. Creating decisions in Fingertip ensures that everything is documented and manageable.
Fingertip gathers all the phases of decision making into one process.
- Write a problem statement, propose, decide, execute and evaluate
- Use RACI to gather the right stakeholders together
- Document, create an audit trail and allow transparency with purpose
- Solve many types of problems flexibly with a documented, agile method
- Include tasks, files or links to other systems